1. Routine laundry cleaning: use a clean cotton cloth or towel to dip the washing liquid diluent, wring it dry, and wipe the laundry directly.
2. Heavy / significant stain cleaning: Use a clean cotton cloth or towel to dip the washing liquid diluent and directly scrub the stain on the surface of the PU leather clothing.
3. After the stains are cleaned, then dipped in clean water with a clean towel, and wipe the place where there is laundry detergent;
4. Dry the clothes in a ventilated place after washing;
5. After completely drying, apply a layer of leather care agent before storage to prevent mold and moth.