1. Wash hands as soon as possible with stains, do not use machine wash;
2. Different colors should be separated to avoid dyeing. The soaking time should not be too long, generally about three minutes;
3. Chiffon products should be gently scrubbed, not brushed or twisted;
4. It is not advisable to use a washing machine to spin dry, squeeze out the water and hang down smoothly in a ventilated place to dry;
5. Chiffon clothes with sleeves should be hanged with hangers. It is best to choose fabric hangers, or wrap both ends of the hangers with small towels, the sleeves will not be deformed.