Pure wool fabric with soft natural color and good thermal effect is the first choice for making high-grade suits and coats. Imitation wool fabric more and more, as the improvement of textile technology, has reached the level of most customers difficult to identify, but color, warmth, feel and so on still far less than pure wool fabric. The following introduces several methods to identify pure wool fabric, for your reference in the selection of clothing and fabrics.
1. Touch. Pure wool fabrics usually feel smooth, long wool fabrics along the feel of smooth, reverse hair tingling. And blend or pure chemical fiber, some less soft, some too soft loose, and sticky feeling.
2. Look at the color. The color of pure wool fabric is naturally soft, bright and timeless. In contrast, blended or pure chemical fiber fabrics, or luster is darker, or have a sense of flash.
3. Elasticity. Tighten the fabric by hand, then release it immediately to see how elastic the fabric is. Pure wool fabric rebound rate is high, can quickly restore to its original state, and blend or chemical fiber products, wrinkle resistance is poor, most of the more obvious wrinkle marks, or slow recovery.
4. Combustion identification. Take a bunch of yarn, use fire, pure wool fiber smell like burning hair, chemical fiber smell like burning plastic. The harder the particles are after combustion, the more chemical fiber components there are.
5. Single root identification. Hair under a microscope to see all the animals have scales, if is long hair fabrics as long as take a hair like above laid a few times will move up or down (to master this skill can take a hair from the first experiment), if it is a normal fabric, extracting a root yarn, cut 2 cm of the two paragraphs into one fiber under the hand rub four or five, they would not move.