There are seven types of cloth:
1. Cotton cloth. Cotton woven cloth is the general name of all kinds of cotton textiles. Advantages of cotton cloth are easy to warm, soft, close - fitting, hygroscopicity, permeability is very good; Weakness is easy to shrink, and wrinkle, it is not very attractive in appearance and must be ironed frequently when worn.
2. Linen. It is a kind of cloth made of flax, ramie, jute, sisal, banana hemp and other hemp plant fibers, which is soft and comfortable, breathable and refreshing, washable, sun-resistant, antiseptic and bacteriostatic.
3. Silk. A textile made of silk or synthetic, synthetic, or filament fibres. Silk is a special product of China. The han laboring people invented and produced silk products on a large scale, which opened the first large-scale trade and trade exchange between east and west in the world history.
4. Wool. Also called woollen, it is the use of all kinds of wool, cashmere woven fabric of the general name. Woolen fabrics, whether pure or mixed, should feel smooth, soft and rich in oil. Grasp the wool after release, should immediately spring back to the original state; If there is a slight wrinkle should be gradually self-recovery; Both hands knead the surface, should not wool, and the fiber off the smaller the better.
5. Leather. Leather is through depilation and tanning and other physical, chemical processing has been denatured not perishable animal skin. Leather is made up of natural protein fiber which is closely woven in 3d space. Its surface has a special grain surface layer, which has natural grain grain and luster, and feels comfortable.
6. Chemical fiber. Fiber length, thickness, whiteness, luster and other properties can be adjusted in the production process. It has the advantages of light resistance, abrasion resistance, easy to wash and dry, no mildew, no moth.
7. Blending. Wool-polyester fabric refers to the fabric made of wool and polyester blended yarn. The ratio of wool-polyester blending is 45:55, which can not only maintain the advantages of wool, but also play the advantages of polyester.
Cloth is commonly used in decorative materials. Including chemical fiber carpet, non - woven wall cloth, linen, nylon cloth, color tape, flannel and other fabrics.