Polyurethane fiber, also known as elastic fiber due to its excellent elasticity, has been widely used in clothing fabrics.
1. spandex elasticity is very high, general products do not use 100% polyurethane, mostly in the fabric mixed with 5 to 30% of the proportion, the resulting spandex fabric is 15 to 45 percent comfortable elasticity.
2. The spandex fabric is often made with composite yarn, namely with spandex as the core, with other fibers (such as nylon, dacron, etc.) do the cortex to make the core yarn stretch fabric, its adaptability to the body is good, very suitable for tight clothes, no sense of pressure.
3.The appearance style and wearability of spandex stretch fabric are close to the similar products of the outer fiber fabric.
Spandex fabric is mainly used in the manufacture of tight clothing, sportswear, protective straps and soles. The varieties can be divided into warp elastic fabric, weft elastic fabric and warp and weft elastic fabric.
1. The grade of fabric and clothing mainly depends on the textile and clothing technology, and has little to do with the raw material fiber. For example, some nylon clothing more than ten yuan, and some thousands of yuan. There is no grade between raw materials.
2. Underwear fabrics are usually blended and interwoven with other fibers instead of using nylon or spandex alone. Especially spandex, the general content is about 5%.
1. The biggest advantage of spandex fabric is good elasticity, can be stretched 5-8 times, not aging, spandex can not be woven alone, generally woven together with other raw materials, spandex ratio is about 3-10%, swimsuit fabric spandex ratio up to 20%.
2. Spandex fiber is a synthetic fiber with high breaking elongation (over 400%), low modulus and high elastic recovery rate. Chinese trade name of multi-block polyurethane fiber. Also known as elastic fiber. Spandex has high elongation (500% ~ 700%), low elastic modulus (200% elongation, 0.04 ~ 0.12 g/Dan) and high elastic recovery rate (200% elongation, 95% ~ 99%).
3. Other physical and mechanical properties are very similar to natural latex silk except for its high strength. It is more resistant to chemical degradation than latex silk, has moderate thermal stability, softening temperature of about 200℃ above.
4. Most dyes and finishes used for synthetic and natural fibres are also suitable for the dyeing and finishing of spandex. Spandex is resistant to sweat, seawater and a wide variety of dry lotions and most sunscreens. Long-term exposure to sunlight or chlorine bleach also causes bleaching, but the extent of bleaching varies greatly with the type of spandex.