Coral velvet is a new type of textile fabric. Because it is soft in texture, comfortable in hand and coral-like, it is called coral velvet. Its color is very colorful, with strong coverage, no lint, no fading, no ball, and the appearance is very beautiful, there is no damage or allergies to the human body, so it is deeply loved by the majority of families. Love is a must-have item since the winter.
Flannel This is a foreign word, a soft, suede cotton fabric woven from coarse cotton yarn. This kind of fabric is thicker and warmer, and can be used to make tops or trousers for men and women in spring and autumn. The surface of the flannel is covered with a layer of fluff, which does not reveal the texture, is very soft, and is flat, with a fine surface and very comfortable.
The difference between coral fleece and flannel
From the perspective of fabrics, coral velvet and flannel are fabrics that are comfortable on the surface and soft to the touch. But from the production point of view, there is no small difference between the two, now let's see how they differ.
1. The flannel fabric is thicker and warmer, and can be used to make clothes.
2. The fluff of the flannel is very delicate and has a high density; the fluff of the coral fleece is relatively thick and sparse.
3. If the same pattern is printed on both sides, the surface of the flannel will look very clear, and the surface of the coral fleece will appear blurry.
4. Flannel is very particular in the preparation, the wool is dyed first, then the original color of the wool is blended, and finally compiled. The preparation method used is twill weave and plain weave, and the process of fluffing and napping is used on the way, so the final product is very soft and compact.
5. Coral velvet fabric is made of polyester fiber as a raw material, which is heated, deformed, cooled and shaped. The weaving process of coral fleece is also improved and upgraded in a year, and new processing techniques are constantly added to make its fabric more layered and richer in color.
6. From the perspective of the hand, there are certain differences between the two. The surface of the flannel is softer and more delicate.